“If Stu chews shoes, should Stu choose the shoes he chews?”
- Recite a poem.
- Read the first page to one of your favorite books.
- Read the little blurb on the back of your shampoo bottle.
- Do a tongue-twister.
- Say something in a different language.
- Share an anecdote.
- Do the rains in Spain stay mainly on the plains?
- Summarize the last film/TV episode you watched.
- Let us hear your ringtone and text message sound.
- Tell a joke.
- What did you have to eat today?
- Talk about something that really scares you.
- Talk about something that makes you happy.
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- What turns you on?
- What turns you off?
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
- If you’re brave enough, singing us a little song.
Trying out some new brushes!
Been drawing oekaki stuff lately
AU where you’re a normal human until you hit puberty and you start turning into a monster.
Literally a monster. Like a harpie, a werewolf, a semi-snake (sorry forgot the name) or even a mermaid, a centaur, a vampire, a fawn, ect …
Like you get this very awkard phase between human and monster where you have only certain parts covered in fur or feathers and growing your werewolf teeth hurt like hell and learning to walk in all fours now. Growing mermaids suffocating in class cause they’re starting to need their water, growing vampires starting to take the night classes and wear sunglasses and umbrellas and gloves and hats on daytime. You think you’re the most awfull thing on Earth until you finally reach the end and everybody’s a fab monster. All the awkwardess of puberty. But with monsters.
oh man I need to draw this.
i really wanna kiss you and be cute with you and fall asleep in your arms and go on stupid dates but i also sort of want to light you on fire and throw myself into traffic so idk
Teacher: “Why couldn’t you do homework?”
Me: I was watching something important
straight dudes 100 percent of their lives
I didn’t think people like this actually existed
Here we see the Greater Douchebag in one of their natural habitats. Like many poisonous animals, the bright colors are a warning to stay away.
the no homo sapiens
I was just going to like and then that last comment
They are what I strive to be.
Lies we tell our kids. Found this from the postsecret blog.
THEYRE ALL CUTE AND FUNNY UNTIL YOU GET TO THE LAST ONE AND THEN YOU ARE ASSAULTED BY FEELINGS
CLACK blehleh CLACK blehleh CLACK blehleh CLACK blehleh
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE OMG
FUN STORY so once I was at Haus Maus and I found this rainbow-colored slinky, and Maus’ cat (who goes by many names these days) was lying on the floor, so I said “Hey cat wanna see a magic trick” and started sending compression waves along the slinky in front of him. Since this cat is all about acrobatic ultraviolence (chasing nerf darts is a big thrill for him), I figured he would try to catch the compression or something. Instead, he began licking his nose, very rapidly. Stop the slinky, the cat stopped. Start the wave, and there goes the tongue.
We learned later that a cat licking its nose very rapidly is part of an anti-seizure reflex, so apparently there is something about the compression wave (the color? the sound? the lines?) that triggered seizure defense lines.
This story wasn’t fun at all, was it? This story was “the day I tricked a cat into thinking he was having a seizure, several times.”